- Key Takeaways
- Noticing and Subtly Shifting Your Emotions
- Module Roadmap
- Two Approaches to Experiencing Our Preferred Emotions
- Don’t Start with “Why?”—But Don’t Forget It Either
Getting to the Why
- Activity 1: Getting to the “Why” behind Your Breakthrough Outcome
- Write your Breakthrough Outcome
- What emotion(s) will you feel when you finally achieve your Breakthrough Outcome?
Pain, Pleasure and Leverage
- Pain, Pleasure and Leverage
- Activity 2: Squeezing Every Last Drop of Leverage
- Costs to Self of NOT Achieving My Breakthrough Outcome
- Benefits to Self of Achieving My Breakthrough Outcome
- Benefits to Others of Achieving My Breakthrough Outcome
- Association and Visualization
- What insights did you have as a result of this visualization?
Attributes of Emotions
- The Availability of Emotions
- About “States”
- The Triad: Physiology, Focus, Language
- Activity 3: Analyze a Disempowering State
- What was your physiology?
- What was your focus?
- What was your language? What did you say silently or out loud to yourself or others?
- Activity 4: Engineer an Empowering State
Ways to Think
- Ways to Think of Emotions
- Open All · Close All
In Activity 1, you reviewed your initial responses about the current state of your Five Aspects of Self, then projected yourself into the future 1 year, 5 years, 20 or 30 years, and to the final moments of your life to envision what has and hasn’t changed and how you feel about that. Below are your responses about this activity.
In Activity 2, you recorded a list of 100 things you want to become, acquire, or accomplish before you die. Below is your list and the insights you recorded about this activity.
In Activity 3, you reviewed and updated your answers about what your Five Aspects of Self would look like if your life was exactly how you want it. Your responses are shown below.
In Activity 4, you articulated your Ultimate Destiny by answering two questions:
What kind of person do I ultimately want to become?
What do I want my life to REALLY be about?
In Activity 5, you selected at least one of the Five Aspects of Self to articulate distinct outcomes for. Your responses are shown below.
What is your breakthrough outcome? The Big One that makes you the most excited and the most scared?